Weight Loss Diet Chart
Weight Loss Diet Chart, Do you have trouble losing weight? Or would you like to lose faster? You’ve come to the right place. The sad truth is that conventional ideas eat less, and run more do not work long-term. Counting calories, exercising for hours every day, and trying to ignore your hunger? That’s needless suffering and it wastes your time and precious willpower. It’s weight loss for masochists. Eventually, almost everyone gives up. That’s why we have an obesity epidemic. Fortunately, there’s a better way. Either way, there are several factors that can affect your efforts to lose weight. These include making changes to your diet plan for weight loss, exercise, and lifestyle.
There are tools and tips that can keep you on track. In addition, you should know what not to do. Talk to a nutritionist/dietician before you begin a new plan. They can help you customize a program and safely monitor your progress. Keep in mind, even small changes can make a big difference in your health. When it comes to weight loss, there are 3 important facts you should know in advance. The first is your weight. The second is your body mass index (BMI).
We create a diet chart for weight loss for males and females, which can be easily followed for weight management. It is a complete diet plan for weight loss of one week and you can repeat it.
Diet Plans for Weight Loss
|Breakfast (8:00-8:30AM)||3 egg whites + 1 toasted brown bread + 1/2 cup low fat milk (no sugar)|
|Lunch (2:00-2:30 PM)||1 cup papaya|
|Evening (4:00-4:30 PM)||1 cup arhar dal + 1 chapatti + 1/2 cup low fat curd + salad|
|Dinner (8:00-8:30 PM)||Evening (4:00-4:30 PM)|
|Mid-Meal (11:00-11:30 AM)||1 cup pumpkin + 1 chapatti + salad|
|Breakfast (8:00-8:30AM)||1 onion stuffed chapatti + 1/2 cup low fat curd|
|Lunch (2:00-2:30 PM)||1 cup coconut water|
|Lunch (2:00-2:30PM)||1 cup moong dal/ chicken curry + 1 chapatti + salad|
|Dinner (8:00-8:30 PM)||1 cup pomegranate|
|Mid-Meal (11:00-11:30 AM)||1 cup beans + 1 chapatti + salad|
|Breakfast (8:00-8:30AM)||2 besan cheela + 1/2 cup low fat curd|
|Lunch (2:00-2:30 PM)||1 apple|
|Evening (4:00-4:30 PM)||1 cup masoor dal + 1 chapatti + 1/2 up low fat curd + salad|
|Dinner (8:00-8:30 PM)||1 cup tomato soup|
|Mid-Meal (11:00-11:30 AM)||1 cup carrot peas vegetable +1 chapatti + salad|
|Breakfast (8:00-8:30AM)||1 cucumber hungcurd sandwich + 1/2 tsp green chutney + 1 orange|
|Lunch (2:00-2:30 PM)||1 cup musk melon|
|Evening (4:00-4:30 PM)||1 cup rajma curry + 1 chapatti + salad|
|Dinner (8:00-8:30 PM)||1 cup vegetable soup|
|1 cup vegetable brown bread upma + 1/2 cup low-fat milk (no sugar)||1 cup parwal vegetable + 1 chapatti + salad|
|Breakfast (8:00-8:30AM)||1 cup low-fat milk (no sugar)|
|Mid-Meal (11:00-11:30 AM)||1 cup buttermilk|
|Mid-Meal (11:00-11:30 AM)||1 cup white chana/ fish curry + 1 chapatti + salad|
|Lunch (2:00-2:30 PM)||1 cup vegetable poha + 1 cup low-fat curd|
|Evening (4:00-4:30 PM)||1 cup cauliflower vegetable + 1 chapatti + salad|
|Breakfast (8:00-8:30AM)||Dinner (8:00-8:30 PM)|
|Lunch (2:00-2:30 PM)||1 cup watermelon|
|Evening (4:00-4:30 PM)||1 cup chana dal + 1 chapatti + salad|
|Dinner (8:00-8:30 PM)||1 cup sprouts salad|
|Dinner (8:00-8:30 PM)||1 cup tinda vegetable + 1 chapatti + salad|
|Breakfast (8:00-8:30AM)||1 cup low fat milk with oats + 3-4 strawberries|
|Mid-Meal (11:00-11:30AM)||1 cup coconut water|
|Lunch (2:00-2:30 PM)||1 cup soybean curry + 1 chapatti + 1/2 cup low fat curd + salad|
|Evening (4:00-4:30 PM)||1 cup fruit salad|
|Dinner (8:00-8:30PM)||1 cup ghia vegetable + 1 chaptti + salad|
Diet Chart for Weight loss patients: Do’s And Dont’s
Don’ts Do During Weight Loss Plan
- Dont Starve Yourself
- Dont Drink Ton of Alcohol
- Dont Think Short Term
- Dont Deprive Yourself of Indulges
- Regularly Eat Clean, Healthy Foods
- Drink a Ton of Water
- Create a Meal Plan for Each Week
- Have Willpower
Food Items You Can Easily Consume
- Avocado: While avocados are higher in calories than other fruits and vegetables, their satisfying fat and fiber combo may help you slim down.
- Eggs: Eating a high-protein breakfast promotes weight loss, because protein increases satiety while regulating hunger and appetite hormones, helping fend off your hunger until lunchtime.
- Beans: All beans are high in fiber, which is your friend when you’re trying to lose weight because it helps you feel fuller longer, thus controlling hunger.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is protein-packed and full of probiotics, which are good for gut health and may help your weight-loss efforts. Your gut health can impact your weight, and eating more fiber and probiotics helps keep your gut bacteria happy, which can be good for your metabolism.
- Salmon: Salmon is a rich source of high-quality protein and provides plenty of “good” fats: omega-3 fatty acids which help people feel more satisfied when they were watching their calories.
- Fruit: Higher fruit consumption was associated with a lower risk of becoming overweight or obese, independent of vegetable or fiber intake—though including fruit as part of a healthy diet overall is always the best strategy.
- Popcorn: As long as this popular crunchy treat isn’t doused in movie-theater butter, it makes an excellent weight-loss snack. Popcorn is filled with air, so you get a pretty large portion without a lot of calories.
- Almonds: Almonds are an excellent source of fiber, and they’re high in protein. Eating foods with the one-two punch of fiber and protein can help you feel fuller longer—which makes it less tempting to reach for an unhealthy snack between meals.