Antibiotic Resistance means when an antibiotic drug on medicines does not work against infection in the body and worsens over time. or the types of bacteria that come from the environment, and they are already exposed to a particular antibiotic in other human body. Sometimes this antibiotic resistance is against a Particular antibiotic, sometimes it is against Some antibiotics and sometimes it can be against
Causes of Antibiotic Resistance:
- Use of Antibiotics in incomplete doses.
- Using antibiotics without a doctor’s advice.
- Excessive use of antibiotics even when they are not needed.
- Use of antibiotics in animals whose Products are consumed by humans.
- Changing the DNA of bacteria in its structure against antibiotics.
- A bacterial infection is transmitted from Person who is already infected with antibiotic resistance.
Diagnosis of Antibiotic Resistance:
- Culture and Sensitivity Test.
- Rapid Tests for Specific Infections that Recurrent.
Types of Antibiotic Resistance:
They have 4 Categories of antibiotic Resistance:
- Inactivating drug
- Limiting uptake of drug
- Modifying drug target
- Active ding efflux