Infertility Test for Females
Infertility Test for Females, Basically Infertility tests in females are followed as not being able to get pregnant after one year or Longer. Infertility could also mean the inability to carry a pregnancy full-time. In about 20-35-% of infertility cases from women, 20 to 30% are traced to the man, and the rest time, it is caused by combined Problems in both Partners to unknown causes. Ovulation disorder can result from Polycystic ovary syndrome. Premature ovarian failure is when the ovaries stop functioning or fail before age.
Symptoms of Infertility:
The major symptoms of infertility are the:
- Inability to conceive
- Irregular or absent menstrual period
Causes of Infertility in Females:
- Ovulation disorders.
- Uterus abnormalities.
- Damage to the fallopian tube.
- Ovarian cancer.
- Thyroid Problems.
- Chronic conditions such as AIDs or cancer.
- Pour egg quality.
- Hyper Prolactinoma and damaged fallopian tube.
Basic Infertility Tests in Females:
- Physical Examination.
- Thyroid function Test.
- Pelvic ultrasound.
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Test.
- Urine Routine Test.
- Testosterone Test.
- TORCH Profile Test.
- Anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) Test.
- Estradiol Test.
- Rarely, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, or genetic testing.
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG).
- Transvaginal ultrasound.
Medical Condition as:
- Lupus, or Age
- Poorly controlled diabetes
- Amenorrhea (Absence of menstruation)
- Genetic abnormalities
Treatment of Infertility in Females:
- Avoid Alcohol or smoking
- Being overweight or underweight
Female infertility can be treated with:
- Surgical Procedure.
- Ovulation induction induces ovulation.
- The fallopian tube was repaired by Surgery.
- Invitro fertilization.
- Donor age or sperm.
- Gestational Carrier.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).