Hazardous Waste, Any waste that directly or indirectly represents a threat to human health or to be environment by introducing one or of the following risks:
- Explosion or fire.
- Infections, Pathogens, and parasites on their vectors.
- Chemical instability, reactions, or corrosion.
- Acute or chronic, tonicity.
- Cancer mutations or birth defects.
- Toxicity or damage to the ecosystems or natural resources.
- Accumulation in the biological food chain, Persistence in the environment, or multiple effects.
Types of Hazardous waste:
The types of Hazardous waste include:
- Cleaning solvents.
- Spent acids and bases.
- Control Units.
- Water and air pollution.
- Metal finishing wastes.
- Chlorinated Aliphatic hydrocarbons Productions
- Herbicides and Pesticides.
- Contaminated gloves, human tissue, and so forth.
There are three main types of Hazardous waste:
- Industrial waste
- Agricultural waste
- Municipal solid waste