Flu and Cold Disease
Flu and Cold Disease, Common cold is a viral infection of your nose and throat (upper respiratory tract). It’s usually harmless, although it might not feel that way. It is also called the Rhino virus. It is a very common illness among college students.
Types Of Common Cold:
Many types of viruses can cause a Common Cold.
- Para- Influenza
Rhinovirus are the key whole at least 50% of the Common cold is due to these rhinoviruses.
- Spread due to contact
- Spread Due to droplet infection
- Sneez and Cough
- Fever (100F)
- Dry cough
- runny or stuffy stuffy nose (nasal)
- Sore throat, cough
- You may also experience a mild headache body aches or a Low grade fever. Typically a cold tests 2-14 days.
- It may be respiratory infections involve your nose by throat and lungs.
- Inflammation of nose and throat membrane.
If you problem is coming your discomfort you Should seek your medical treatment.
- A fever of 102° F or greater (which may indicate a more serious infection).
- A persisting cough, especially with a significant fever (which could indicate pneumonia).
- Avoid drinking alcohol because it weakness your immune system of may interact with medication.
- Stay away from cigarette smoke.
- Don’t’ take antibiotics unless specifically for you.
- Eat a well-balanced diet, including fruits, vegetables and grains.
- Avoid Caffeine, which can increase dehydration.
- Wash your hands often (which is good advice for keeping healthy in any situation).
- Keep them away from your nose, mouth and eyes, use instant sanitizer when you cant wash your hand.
- Follow good sleep habits.
- Regular exercise and eat well.
- Avoid dirty meal food.