Equipment For Purifying Water
Equipment For Purifying Water, Water for use in laboratory tests must always be free of all contaminants. Contamination in the water will invalidate the test results.
Use of Water in Clinical Laboratory:
Water in the laboratory is used to prepare chemicals and wash contamination from various types of glassware. In general, in the production of the following chemicals, water must be purified from pollution.
- All steps in the preparation of the stain
- All steps during preparation and tests of all chemicals used in clinical chemistry
- All stages of culture media and bacterial growth
- During all hematology procedures and tests
- During blood transfusion steps and preparation
According to the resources, the following methods can be adopted in the laboratory to obtain clean water: